Manage serviced items
A separate microsoft dynamics 365 Business Central module, supporting the Service department, allows you to create a detailed inventory of items and products subject to service, including information such as serial numbers, data about the components of a given service item, details of contracts and warranty terms, as well as service prices, spare parts and replacement items.
Service price management
- The ability to assign and track the applicable service prices.
- Set up price groups that we can assign to an item or group of service items that are part of a service order or that are related to a specific type of fault.
- Prices can be valid for the selected period, in the selected currency, or for a specific customer.
- Definable pricing templates to adjust (update) fixed service prices.
- The ability to automatically assign the appropriate price structure based on the related service price group (already at the time of creating the service order).
- Service profitability reports against price groups to analyze applied price groups and eliminate non-profitable price groups.
Manage service agreements
You can use the system to create, manage, and check in service agreements. Service contract management also allows you to record and access the history of individual contracts, including service items, parts used and man-hours.
Offer service agreements
After creating a service contract offer, it can be converted directly into a service contracts containing data acceppted by the customer.
Define criteria for identifying and qualifying faults
The module gives you the opportunity to create complete documentation to assist in the provisione of service services, including criteria for identifying and qualifying faults, as well as service procedures assigned to specific problem classes.
Service order records
Thanks to the full register of service orders, it is possible to analyze the effectiveness of activities, service costs, as well as estimate the cost-effectiveness of contracts and service offers.
Allocation of resources to support service tasks
The resource allocation function gives you the opportunity to assign employees to service tasks and book materials (e.g. spare parts or spare items) necessary for the performance of the service contract.
Control of spare parts demand
Thanks to the recording and analysis of spare parts requirements, it is possible to plan production avtivities or purchases precisely.
Manage service orders
- The ability to automatically generate service orders according to the conditions entered in the service contract. Generate orders for multiple contracts at the same time.
- Registration of one-time service orders.
- Record and access the complete service order history that is created in the service order log.
- Records of the replacement items held, as well as reservation for the service.
Order handling control (workflow)
The task scheduling tool allows you to record in detail the execution of scheduled activities, working time, consumed resources, as well as tracking the status of service fulfillment, planning and settlement of order costs, or checking the profitability of service contracts.
Invoicing contracts and service orders
You can link contract and service order documents to a general ledger and perform a full range of posting and invoicing operations on them. You can automatically generate service invoices according to the conditions specified in the service contract.
Support for notifications
The system can also generate automatic notifications about the status of the service.