- The operator of the website www.nmierp.pl is NMI ERP Sp. z o.o.
- In connection with your use of our Website, we obtain your personal data as follows:
- by voluntarily entering information by you in the forms available on our Website;
- by saving information in text files stored on the User's end device (cookies).
- When using our Site, you should:
- voluntarily consent to the processing by NMI ERP Sp. z o.o. Your personal data in accordance with the purpose described below.
- The administrator of the personal data provided by you is NMI ERP Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków at ul. Rakowicka 10b / 4, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court of Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000862154.
USERS 'PERSONAL DATA
The scope and purpose of our use of personal data
- To the extent justified by the services provided, we collect, process and store the following personal data and information:
- first name and last name,
- e-mail address,
- information about the computer, use of the Website and the number and time of its visits, as well as connection parameters (including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visits, page views and navigation paths on the Website),
- information provided to us in connection with the use of services on the Website or generated while using these services,
- information contained in any communication sent to us directly or through the Site,
- any other information or personal data provided voluntarily by you.
- We process all personal data provided to us in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
- We process the personal data you provide to us only for the purpose and scope for which you have given your consent.
- We only collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us.
- In some cases, it may be necessary to voluntarily provide us with your personal data. If you do not consent to their processing, the possibility of using our services may be limited.
- We will use the personal data you provide to us for the purposes of:
- answering your questions asked to us via the forms on the Website or via e-mail,
- we carry out the recruitment process (in connection with your CV or other application documents),
- personalize our Website,
- sending messages, offers or commercial information,
- sending notifications via email,
- sending our newsletter by e-mail (you can inform us at any time about your resignation from receiving it),
- sending by electronic means materials and marketing information that we believe may be of interest to you,
- ensuring the security of our Website and preventing fraud,
- administering our Site.
Provision of personal data
- We disclose the personal data provided to us to third parties only with your express consent. You will be informed each time about the necessity to disclose this data to a third party. You have the right to object to our disclosure of your personal data to such entities.
- The personal data you provide to us may be made available to a third party only within the limits permitted by law.
- We may disclose your personal data to third parties in particular in the case of:
- your consent to such sharing,
- when it results from applicable law,
- when we are obliged to do so pursuant to a court decision or decision of another competent authority in connection with pending proceedings conducted by competent authorities,
- the necessity.
Access to personal data
We provide you with the right to access your personal data at any time, therefore you can modify it or correct any errors. You also have the right to request that your personal data be completely deleted or updated by us. Such a request should be sent to the address email@example.com. Please be assured that we will immediately take appropriate action to comply with your request, provided that it complies with applicable law.
You can also contact us at any time to obtain information whether and how we use or intend to use your personal data.
Please let us know if your personal data needs to be changed or updated.
Security of personal data
We apply appropriate procedures and use appropriate technical measures to protect your personal data against loss, unauthorized access by third parties, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite the actions we take with the utmost diligence, it is not possible to completely protect personal data against all possible threats.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
We use two types of cookies:
- session cookies - temporary files stored on the user's end device until they leave the website, log out or turn off the web browser
- permanent files - persistent files, stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Personal data collected using cookies may be collected only for the purpose of performing specific functions for the user. Such data is encrypted to prevent access by unauthorized users.
Cookies are placed on the user's end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with us.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks to display advertisements tailored to the way you use our Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on the Website.
In order to manage cookie settings, select the appropriate web browser and then follow the instructions contained in its documentation.