We are blau direkt,
Infrastructure service provider for brokerage companies in the insurance industry.
With a market-moving technology approach, we deliver services as an insurance pool and as a software house.
At blau direkt we have a feel good policy. Our employees work for us because they have what it takes, but what's even more important is that they feel good working for us. In our hearts we are still a start-up. At blau direkt you can develop and advance your own ideas.
Infrastructure service with leading technology.
Our business is to provide infrastructure services to insurance brokers. We manage data, documents, claims and most importantly: communication! blau direkt facilitates the work of over 1,400 insurance brokers and distributors.
As a technology market leader, we offer brokerage companies in the insurance industry the most modern infrastructure services and a tried and tested touchpoint management system, which fundamentally sets us apart from other broker pools in Germany.
We are just opening a new R&D centre, where we build engineering teams to support the most crucial blau direkt products.
Your career at blau direkt
We say: "Crew love is true love". Together we move things forward. With us, the future is created as a team.
Only one thing is still missing – YOU
Insurance and finance are dull? Not with blau direkt!
We have made it our task to digitize and simplify the originally very paper-heavy and time-consuming work of our partners with the help of our solutions. Together as a team, we are driving new standards in the industry.
Talk to us and be a part of this experience from the beginning, which gives you the unique opportunity to really make an impact on how we do things.
|Hybrid / Kraków|
- Leading the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications,
- Managing all the activities of the software development team and setting goals for each team member to ensure timely project delivery,
- Keep up to date with the latest development software,
- Hire and train new developers,
- Provide guidance to the team and ensure they adhere to development standards,
- Ensure proper documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field,
- Proven experience in leading development teams,
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions,
- Good mentor & coach,
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills,
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and German language skills are very welcome.
- Flexible working hours,
- Remote days: flexible in a week.