Do you have first experience in designing and building data processing architecture and still want to develop in this direction? Then we have something for you!
|Poland / Cracow / Rzeszów|
- Designing and building scalable data processing architecture,
- Building an application that will aggregate, process and analyze data from various sources,
- Use of Big Data and BI technologies (SQL, Power BI),
- Participation in projects for the implementation and development of the ERP system,
- Cooperation with the consulting department.
- Commitment to work, willingness to learn and develop,
- IT / automation / mathematics education (final years students are welcome),
- Commercial experience in implementing, developing or maintaining Business Intelligence or Big Data systems,
- Use of the English language allowing for fluent reading of technical documentation,
- Experience in SQL, Power Platform, mainly Power BI,
- Skills of independent work and self-organization and team work,
- Ability to communicate clearly and legibly in speech and writing.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge about the ERP system,
- Experience with Visual Studio Code,
- Be able to work with API - OData / SOAP / RestAPI,
- Knowledge of the German language.
- Flexible working hours,
- Employee training,
- Support of experienced programmers,
- Remote work or the opportunity to work in our office in Cracow or Rzeszów,
- Employee benefits (medical care, sports card).